[Corpora-List] a worldwide word association test

Marc Brysbaert marc.brysbaert at ugent.be
Wed Feb 15 10:07:30 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Gert Storms and Simon De Deyne are running a worldwide word association test
in English. Thus far they have over 1.25 million responses, but they require
many more in order to have enough spontaneously produced associates to all
known English words. The data will be made available to all researchers,
just like the Florida norms, so that we can use them for our studies and
include them in our computational models. Would it be possible to forward
the call to your colleagues and students? The task itself only takes 5
minutes and involves giving associates to a few target words.

Many thanks in advance, marc brysbaert