[Corpora-List] Looking for free temporal corpora

Pawel Mazur pawel.mazur at mq.edu.au
Sun Feb 19 17:24:44 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I have noticed that occasionally the domain timexportal.info is unfortunately not working properly (for example, now);
at such times you can also access TimexPortal with the following address:
http://timexportal.wikidot.com.
The direct link to the 'corpora' page is then http://timexportal.wikidot.com/corpora.

And since these are wiki pages, you are welcome to join the site and contribute.

best regards,
Pawel