[Corpora-List] Clinical linguistics - Neurolinguistics

Siddhartha Jonnalagadda sid.kgp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:05:44 UTC 2012

There is some research to help those with apahsia by Siddharthan et al.
Search for text simplification along with those keywords. His dissertation
should have more references on how to use NLP to improve readability of
text for elders.

Sincerely,
Siddhartha Jonnalagadda, Ph.D.
sjonnalagadda.wordpress.com