[Corpora-List] Clinical linguistics - Neurolinguistics

Saman Hina saman.hina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:54:51 UTC 2012

Hi Mario,

I am not sure what sort of analysis you want, but you can explore online
resources to extract domain knowledge from your clinical text.

Metamap is a good start to analyse any clinical language ,
http://skr.nlm.nih.gov/

Bioportal is another online resource which provides annotation facilities
by using broad range of ontologies .http://bioportal.bioontology.org/
Hope this helps.

--
Regards