[Corpora-List] Chat logs or conversational dataset

giacomo.inches at usi.ch giacomo.inches at usi.ch
Tue Feb 28 14:05:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was working with this collection of different documents (twitter, chat, forum, ratings, comments), that you may find interesting:
http://caw2.barcelonamedia.org/node/7

Cheers
Giacomo

P.S.
If you are interested there are some analysis of the collection in here:
[1] Giacomo Inches, Mark James Carman, Fabio Crestani: Investigating the Statistical Properties of User-Generated Documents. FQAS 2011: 198-209, http://www.ir.inf.usi.ch/sites/default/files/GiacomoInches-fqas11.pdf
[2] Giacomo Inches, Mark James Carman, Fabio Crestani: Statistics of Online User-Generated Short Documents. ECIR 2010: 649-652, http://www.ir.inf.usi.ch/sites/default/files/InchesGiacomo-Ecir2010-paper.pdf

(e) giacomo.inches at usi.ch
(w) http://www.giacomo.inches.ch
(t) +41 (0)58.666.4699
(f) +41 (0)58.666.4536