[Corpora-List] Handling a Large Text Archive

Adam Kilgarriff adam at lexmasterclass.com
Thu Jan 5 07:46:29 UTC 2012

We are now making available an open-source version of Sketch Engine - with
all the concordancing, word-list, etc functionality but without the word
sketches, so it's called NoSketch Engine.  (I still have to feed my
children.)  It will handle corpora irrespective of size (tested up to 70
billion)

See  http://nlp.fi.muni.cz/trac/noske

Adam

Adam Kilgarriff <http://www.kilgarriff.co.uk/>
adam at lexmasterclass.com
Director                                    Lexical Computing
Ltd<http://www.sketchengine.co.uk/>

Visiting Research Fellow                 University of
Leeds<http://leeds.ac.uk>

*Corpora for all* with the Sketch Engine <http://www.sketchengine.co.uk>

                        *DANTE: a lexical database for
English<http://www.webdante.com>