[Corpora-List] Looking to gather a student translation corpus

Stella seotagni at usp.br
Thu Jan 12 08:34:03 UTC 2012

Lisa,

We have a translation corpus English into Portuguese (Literary) and
Portuguese into English (Technical Scientific - Cooking) which is available
online: CorTrad (www.fflch.usp.br/dlm/comet) You click on  CorTrad on the
left hand side. The Literary part has been translated by students (novice
translators). The Cooking corpus has been translated by advanced students.

You get the original plus 3 versions of the translations. The first one is
the students' original version, without any corrections.

Let me know if this helps.

Best

Stella