[Corpora-List] Looking to gather a student translation corpus

Mark Fishel fishel at ut.ee
Thu Jan 12 10:41:40 UTC 2012

Lisa,

perhaps this is similar to what you're looking for: the Learner
Translator Corpus (http://corpus.leeds.ac.uk/mellange/ltc.html) of the
MeLLANGE project (http://mellange.eila.jussieu.fr/). The included
translations are also annotated with translation errors, according to
a detailed error typology.

Best regards,
Mark