[Corpora-List] Russian text/speech corpora (coreference; dialogue)

Ekaterina Kravtchenko ekravtch at ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 27 08:30:41 UTC 2012

Hello,

This is a general request for leads on Russian speech/text corpora
(further details below).

I'm specifically looking for (preferably, but not necessarily
POS-annotated) corpora that include a significant amount of informal
dialogue (movie scripts, novels, transcribed personal conversations,
etc.).  I would be particularly grateful for pointers to any corpora
that are annotated for coreference.

There are a fair number of texts matching this description (minus
coreference) in the Russian National Corpus, but all of the
information I've come across indicates that no part of the corpus,
aside from a small sampling from the various subcorpora, is available
for offline use.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Ekaterina

--