[Corpora-List] Tambovtsev's book is in Russian with an abstract in English.

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Thu Jul 19 10:17:37 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues, may I ask you to be so kind as to inform your librarian if your university is interested in the donation of my book Tambovtsev Jurij Alekseevich "Tipologija funktsionirovanija fonem v zvukovoj tsepochke indoevropejskih, paleoaziatskih, uralo-altajskih i drugih jazykov mira: kompaktnost' podgrupp, grupp, semej i drugih jazykovyh taksonov. [Typology of Functioning of Phonemes in the Speech Sound Chain if the Indo-European, Paleo-Asiatic, Ural-Altaic and Other World Languages: Compactness of the Subgroups, Groups, Families and Other Language Taxa]. Novosibirsk: Sibirskij Nezavisimyj Institut, 2003. - 143 pages. The book by Professor Yuri Tambovtsev deals with about 300 world languages. The book is on typology and phonostatistics. The data are analysed by Chi-square. t-test and other criteria of mathematical statistics. Tambovtsev's book is in Russian with an abstract in English.  For the details you can write to yutamb at mail.ru  Yours sincerely Prof.Dr. Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia