[Corpora-List] Anything resembling TPC benchmarks for corpora?

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:12:18 UTC 2012

~
 this message was rejected by CORPORA_AT_LISTSERV LINGUISTLIST ORG and
I have no idea why. I just rewrote anything looking like a
command/address
~
// __ Transaction Processing Council
~
 t p c DOT org
~
 en.wikipedia.org wiki Transaction_Processing_Performance_Council
~
 members value com au christie auug93.htm#H5
~
 I think it is healthy for us to have our own research projects/pet
theories, still we will also benefit greatly from having something
similar to Transaction Processing Council Benchmarks for corpora
~
 Do you know of, at least, attempts at this?
~
 lbrtchx
 corpora AT uib.no: Anything resembling TPC benchmarks for corpora?