[Corpora-List] transcribed broadcast news corpora

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 09:36:23 UTC 2012

Shrestha,

Try the Lancaster/IBM Spoken English Corpus of transcribed BBC radio
broadcasts, included on the ICAME CD-ROM corpus collection
http://icame.uib.no/cd/

  "... it is available in orthographic and prosodic transcription
and in two versions with grammatical tagging (like those for the LOB
Corpus). There is an accompanying manual. See further ICAME Journal 12,
pp. 76-77. ..."
http://icame.uib.no/lanspeks.html
http://khnt.aksis.uib.no/icame/manuals/index.htm
http://icame.uib.no/journal.html