[Corpora-List] ACL SIGWAC, Call for nominations

Serge Sharoff s.sharoff at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 20:39:42 UTC 2012

Dear all,

this is a reminder of ACL SIGWAC, a Special Interest Group on Web as
Corpus.  For a review of our recent activities, including the most
recent workshop co-located with WWW2012, please visit http://sigwac.org.uk/

The current officers of SIGWAC are
Chair:  Serge Sharoff, s.sharoff at leeds.ac.uk
Secretary:  Marco Baroni, marco.baroni at unitn.it

According to our constitution we need to re-elect the officers.
This message is a call for such nominations.

If there is someone you wish to nominate, and they wish to be nominated,
and you also have a seconder for the nomination, please email both of us
with the name and email for the nominee, proposer and seconder by Sunday
29 July.

SIGWAC is a SIG of ACL.  All nominees, proposers and seconders must be
current ACL members.

*Schedule*
Nominations by Sunday, 29 July.
Candidates announced, voting starts Monday, 30 July.
Voting ends Monday 27 August
Results announced Tuesday 28 August.

Announcements will be made via the official mailing list:

Best regards,
Serge