[Corpora-List] Research work

Mike Scott mike at lexically.net
Thu Mar 1 18:37:14 UTC 2012

If this is prospective as opposed to an existing case, deposit a copy of
what you're writing with a respected third party before you send it to
the other person for review.

Mike

On 01/03/2012 07:14, fatima zuhra wrote:
> Dear all,
> I want to know if someone shares a copy of his/her research work with
> another person for review or checking purpose and the other person
> sends that for publication (claiming the authorship) then how the
> researcher will prove that it is his/her own research and not that of
> the other one?
> Thanks.

Mike Scott

***
If you publish research which uses WordSmith, do let me know so I can include it at
http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/corpus_linguistics_links/papers_using_wordsmith.htm
***
Aston University and Lexical Analysis Software Ltd.
mike at lexically.net
www.lexically.net