[Corpora-List] request for corpora : Spanish language, annotated for relations

Craig Pfeifer craig.pfeifer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:54:43 UTC 2012

Howdy --

I'm interested to know if anyone knows of a corpus of Spanish language
material that has been annotated for relations. To be more specific:

- GENRE : I'm flexible on the genre (newswire, blogs, etc.)
- LANGUAGE : Spanish, but I'm flexible on the dialect (Mexico, Central
American, Castillian, etc.)
- ANNOTATION : Ideally the corpus has been annotated for relations
that are similar in structure to NIST ACE 2008 relations, but again I
am flexible.

To give a bit of info about NIST ACE relations, they are relations
defined by 3 elements : (Entity 1, Relation Type, Entity 2). Entity 1
and 2 are the textual references to the entity that realize the
relation specified by the relation type.

If anyone knows of corpora that fit one or more of these restrictions
I'd appreciate a pointer. Once I've received all the responses I'll
summarize and send to the list (and perhaps put it on the ACL wiki for
others to enjoy and marvel at ).

Thanks,

Craig
craig.pfeifer at gmail.com