[Corpora-List] IUI'2013 reminder: workshop proposals due to Oct 22

Daniel Sonntag daniel.sonntag at dcxt.com
Mon Oct 8 15:40:26 UTC 2012

IUI 2013 invites workshops on interactive systems and human language
technology.

The deadline for IUI 2013 Workshop Proposals is fast approaching:

       Workshop proposals due:  October 22, 2012

Concerning the IUI 2013 workshops, we invite submissions of full-day
(6 hours) and half-day (3 hours) workshop proposals.

Useful links:
       - IUI conference web site: http://iuiconf.org
       - Conference submission web site (now open):
https://precisionconference.com/~sigchi/

The conference will be held in Santa Monica, California on March 19-22,
2013.

Please have a look at http://www.iuiconf.org/Authors/Workshops

and contact us if you have any further questions.

We are looking forward to your workshop contributions,

    Daniel Sonntag (DFKI)
    Workshop Chair