[Corpora-List] Farsi name lists

shams at sepehrs.com shams at sepehrs.com
Thu Oct 11 10:11:49 UTC 2012

Dear Dr. Wilks

FarsNet the Persian WordNet has a list of countries, cities, ...
unfortunately the second version which is more complete on this topic is
not free yet. but you can check the content online at
nlp.sbu.ac.ir/farsnet/browser.jsp

for example search for the word 'country' or its translation'کشور
and see its hyponyms.
if it was what you need then let me know to see how I can help you by
providing the list.

best regards
Mehrnoush Shamsfard
Head of FarsNet team