[Corpora-List] corpus of textbooks; "Just download the PDF's and convert to text"

Min-Yen Kan knmnyn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:27:06 UTC 2012

Hi all:

We had a separate discussion about this problem a while ago in our
digital anthology mailing list, largely concerning the ACL Anthology
proceedings collection.

http://wing.comp.nus.edu.sg/pipermail/danth/2006-August/000002.html

However, some new software might be suitable for you work.  You can
take a look at PDFX and PDFExtract.

http://pdfx.cs.man.ac.uk/

http://moin.delph-in.net/AclAnthologyCorpus

You might also check out the related work from the R50 workshop
related to the latter link.

http://translit.i2r.a-star.edu.sg/r50/

Cheers,

Min

--
Min-Yen KAN (Dr) :: Associate Professor :: National University of
Singapore :: NUS School of Computing, AS6 05-12, 13 Computing Drive

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us
immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.