[Corpora-List] [Job-Posting]: Software Engineer / Research fellow (m/f)

Noubours, Sandra sandra.noubours at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Wed Oct 17 12:04:53 UTC 2012

Fraunhofer is Europe's largest application-oriented research organization.
As an employer, the Fraunhofer Institute for Communication, Information
Processing and Ergonomics FKIE has a lot to offer in the form of applied
research and industrial projects within an international environment. We
value the professional growth of our associates. Fraunhofer FKIE is located
in Wachtberg, near Bonn (Germany).
For more information, please see www.fraunhofer.fkie.de .

Currently, we are offering a position as

Software Engineer / Research fellow (m/f)
Reference: FKIE-2012-38
http://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/8998/Description/1

Job description:
In an interdisciplinary team you will be working on design and development
of natural language processing applications and systems
information extraction, machine translation, semantic modelling).

Candidate Profile:
- University Degree/Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering,
Software Engineering or related disciplines.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or C++ and experience in
Linux and Windows.
- Preferably experience in natural language processing
and efficient data handling.

Salary and benefits are according to Germany's public sector TVÖD.
The job is initially limited to a term of 3 years.

Please send your application with the reference FKIE-2012-38 to
Fraunhofer FKIE
Verwaltung
Fraunhoferstraße 20
53343 Wachtberg

Or by email to
katharina.morrn at fkie.fraunhofer.de

For the official job posting and more detailed information please see:
http://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/8998/Description/1