[Corpora-List] Senator McCarthy's hearing transcripts

ljacob at ens-cachan.fr ljacob at ens-cachan.fr
Sun Oct 21 11:31:39 UTC 2012

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I am a student at the University of Paris 7-Diderot and I am planning
to do some research on McCarthy's hearings. I was able to download the
hearings he held in private sessions from the US Senate website, but I
would also like to have access to the hearings that were public. They
are part of the "the senate permanent subcommittee on investigations
of the committee on government operations" of the 83rd Congress.

Does anybody know where I could find a pdf or a text file of these documents?

Best regards,
Louise Jacob.