[Corpora-List] ML/NLP faculty position at Univ. of Utah

Ellen Riloff riloff at cs.utah.edu
Fri Oct 26 22:47:05 UTC 2012

    The School of Computing at the University of Utah is looking to
hire a tenure-track faculty member in the area of Machine Learning and
Natural Language Processing (i.e., someone with ML expertise who works
on NLP problems), ideally with experience related to large-scale
data. Please see the ad below, and note that we will begin reviewing
applications on December 1:

         http://www.cs.utah.edu/people/faculty-hiring/

If you work in the area of ML/NLP and are seeking a tenure-track
faculty position at a research-oriented university, we encourage you
to apply!

Application information can be found here:
https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/19085

Ellen Riloff
School of Computing
University of Utah