[Corpora-List] Groningen Meaning Bank 2.1.0

Johan Bos johan.bos at rug.nl
Wed Apr 10 11:34:16 UTC 2013

We just released a new version of the Groningen Meaning Bank (GMB).
The GMB is a corpus of texts annotated with automatically produced and
(partly) manually corrected formal meaning representations.
It can be downloaded here: http://gmb.let.rug.nl/

Changes from 2.0.0 to 2.1.0

* increased number of included documents from 4,000 to 8,000 with a total
   of 1 million tokens;

* number of effective BOWs increased from 9,621 to 23,336, of which 4,311
   were generated from player answers in our Game with a Purpose, Wordrobe.