[Corpora-List] need a chunker

Martin Reynaert reynaert at uvt.nl
Mon Dec 2 20:49:58 UTC 2013

On 12/02/2013 08:33 PM, Saeed Farzi wrote:
> I need a chunker that i can train it with my special tags and features.

Dear Saeed,

You sound like being in a terrible hurry!

It might help us all if you could possibly state what language you work
on (unless of course you are developing a truly language-independent
system...), preferably that you give us at least an inkling of what
domain or genre of texts you work on and, interestingly - if you do want
to arouse some interest and generate some response to your query - give
us some insight into your very own special tags and features you so
desperately seem to want to train on. Not just any system might be
amenable to being trained with those, whatever their nature, you know.

Yours,

Martin