[Corpora-List] writing aid for German (MS Word add-in)

Hannes Widmann hanneswidmann at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 16:05:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Does anyone have an onverview on corpus-based writer aids for writing in
German, usable as a MS Word add-in?
I know for English there are quite a few tools out there, but is there
anything for German that
  - suggests collocations (shouldn't be too hard)
  - points to syntax problems (especially the split-verb-problem in German)
  - supports writers with the correct cases for verb-object combinations
  - helps students with a Romance language background to adapt to German
verb valencies (tricky issue, I know....)

best, Hannes