[Corpora-List] Tree-Structured Named Entities corpora ?

Yoann Dupont yoa.dupont at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:29:54 UTC 2013

Greetings Corpora-List,

I am currently looking for corpora with tree-structured named entities.

A simple example of tree structuration would be a person which has a first
and last name : "Barack Obama" is a person whose first name is "Barack" and
last name is "Obama". A parsing would then be : *(PER (NAME.FIRST* Barack*)
(NAME.LAST* Obama*))*
Another example would be geographical addresses.

I know some corpora that could fit this definition : the SemEval'2007 task
9 corpora (tree-structured NE in Spanish and Catalan) and the GENIA corpus
(tree-structured NE for biomedical entities in English).

Does any of you know other tree-structured NE corpora ?

Thank you kindly in advance,

--
Yoann DUPONT