[Corpora-List] Poster Proceedings of Cicling

Roman Klinger roman.klinger at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Dec 10 00:26:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

and where are these journal papers (as yours) accessible?

Thanks,
  Roman

On 09.12.13 15:05, Horacio Saggion wrote:
> Hi Roman,
>
> Our poster for example was transformed into a
> journal paper.
> Best
> Horacio
>
> On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Roman Klinger
> <roman.klinger at uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the main proceedings of CICling 2013 were published by Springer. However,
>> the poster proceedings were announced to be made available in an additional
>> journal.
>>
>> Maybe I am confused, but I cannot find the papers mentioned at
>> http://www.cicling.org/2013/Poster-session.htm
>>
>> Perhaps one of the list members has an idea about that? Or any of the
>> authors knows about that?
>>
>> (Of course I could just write to the authors of specific papers, but
>> actually I would like to browse through several of them and they should be
>> made available by the conference.)
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>   Roman

Dr. Roman Klinger
Research Associate
Semantic Computing Group
Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Bielefeld University
Office: 2.310
Street: Inspiration 1
Zehlendorfer Damm 201 (street for navigation)
33619 Bielefeld
Germany
Phone: +49 521 106 12017
Mail: roman.klinger at uni-bielefeld.de