[Corpora-List] Tree-Structured Named Entities corpora ?

Valerie Mapelli mapelli at elda.org
Thu Dec 12 09:45:50 UTC 2013

Dear Yoann,

For English, we have:
ELRA-E0041 CHIL 2007+ Evaluation Package
<http://catalog.elra.info/product_info.php?products_id=1196>

You might also be interested in the following data for French:
ELRA-E0021 ESTER Evaluation Package
<http://catalog.elra.info/product_info.php?products_id=995>
ELRA-S0241 ESTER Corpus
<http://catalog.elra.info/product_info.php?products_id=999>