[Corpora-List] event-participants-time-location-etc tagger

Fatemeh Torabi Asr torabiasr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:45:19 UTC 2013

Hi Joel

Thanks a lot, that's a useful answer. I didn't know those packages are
available now for download. In addition to what I see in the TimeML format
the event participants are needed to be detected for my task (semantic
roles should appear somewhere in the output annotated text). This I guess
is missing in what I get after an end-to-end (ABC TempEval 2013) type
running of the packages. That was why I exemplified the FASTUS :)

Best wishes,
Fatemeh

--
Fatemeh