[Corpora-List] CLTE at SemEval2013 (Task8) - REMINDER: REGISTRATION DEADLINE FEBRUARY 15, 2013

Alessandro Marchetti amarchetti at celct.it
Tue Feb 12 09:59:24 UTC 2013

Apologies for cross-posting

*****************

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to all those who have already expressed interest in the coming CLTE campaign! The positive outcome of CLTE 2012 confirmed that this task represents an interesting challenge which widens the horizons of TE, exploring its applications in a cross-lingual scenario; thus we encourage anyone who researches the field to join our common effort to further experiment with cross-language textual entailment in this year's campaign.

We take the opportunity to remind those who intend to participate that you NEED TO REGISTER BY FEBRUARY 15, 2013, at the SemEval website (http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/semeval-2013/index.php?id=registration).

Other important dates are:

  *   March 1, 2013: Test data release
  *   March 8, 2013: Task submissions deadline
  *   March 15, 2013: Release of individual results
  *   April 9, 2013: Paper submission deadline [TBC]
  *   April 23, 2013: Reviews Due [TBC]
  *   May 4, 2013: Camera ready Due [TBC]
  *   June 14-15, 2013 [TBC]: SemEval Workshop associated with *Sem Conference (June 13-14, 2013 TBC) co-located with NAACL HTL 2013, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
More details on the task can be found at the CLTE website (http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/semeval-2013/task8/).
We hope to have many of you on the CLTE 2013 participant list!
Best regards,
The Organizing Committee