[Corpora-List] Broader linguistic resources

Noam Ordan noam.ordan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:11:20 UTC 2013

Dear  Dominic,

One of my favorite books is the following:

@book{2009linguistics,
  title={Linguistics: {A}n Introduction},
  author={Radford, A. and Atkinson, M. and Britain, D. and Clahsen, H. and
Spencer, A.},
  year={2009},
  publisher={Cambridge University Press}
}

it's somewhat Chomsky-oriented, but still it strikes a good balance between
theory and small details and it builds up from sounds to words to
sentences.

Best wishes from His namesake,
Noam Ordan

Message: 3