[Corpora-List] OALI pledge to publish (open access monographs in linguistics)

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Feb 18 08:38:07 UTC 2013

Christian, Stefan,

Why should I publish in your Open Access Project?
Could you please summarise the advantages to authors as well as
to the research community?

thanks

Eric Atwell, Associate Professor, Language research group,
  I-AIBS Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Systems
  School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS
  Leeds LS2 9JT, England.        TEL: 0113-3435430  FAX: 0113-3435468
  WWW: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric
       http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nlp
       http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/arabic