[Corpora-List] Arabic prepositional phrases

Rania AlSabbagh re832003 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 12:37:03 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Is there an available corpus of ambiguous Arabic prepositional phrases? I'm
interested in syntactic ambiguity aka attachment ambiguity rather than
semantic ambiguity. One example on prepositional phrases syntactic
ambiguity from English is: I saw the man with the telescope. The syntactic
ambiguity is that "with the telescope" can be attached to "saw" or to "the
man". I need a corpus with similar ambiguities but for Arabic.

Thanks,
Rania Al-Sabbagh
PhD candidate
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
USA
alsabba1 at illinois.edu