[Corpora-List] Download FreeLing / Spanish parser

Octavio Augusto Sánchez Velázquez netzsooc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:21:07 UTC 2013

On Monday 12 November 2012 14:29:00 Matías Guzmán wrote:

Hi all,

I need a Spanish parser and the only one I've found is the FreeLing one, but
I'm having trouble downloading FreeLing from their webpage. For some reason
the download always gets interrupted, and if I download it with something like
flareGet the file seems to be broken. I've tried this for every file in three
different computers. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I asked in
their forums but got no answer. Or maybe anyone has the source code or the
Precise deb file and can upload it to some other cyberlocker? Or if somebody
could point me in the direction of a different Spanish parser...

Thanks a lot,

Matías Guzmán Naranjo

I am having the same problem as Matías Guzmán. Freeling is geting interrupted
arround 50-60 MB downloaded. Is any other place where I can get the whole tar?
I mean like a Mirror or something?