[Corpora-List] Survey: Text mining worldwide

Emma Tonkin e.tonkin at bath.edu
Wed Jan 16 12:11:23 UTC 2013

Dear members of Corpora-list,

If your work or interests include text mining or text analysis, we would
like
to invite you to fill out the following survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/textmining

The aim of this short survey is to learn more about worldwide text mining
activity, tools and services, perspectives on text mining and barriers to
text
mining. The anonymised results of the survey will be made available online.

We'd like to hear from respondents worldwide, working with many different
languages. We'd very much appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Emma