[Corpora-List] (no subject)

Eirini LS eirini_ls at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 08:09:56 UTC 2013

Thank you very much for your answer. But if I have two scripts for a word, and the first script generates 358 units (107 units - correct) and the second script - 497 units (471 units - correct) after my hand-validation of the list,  which I get using "print lower-words" (this command helps me to provide output in .txt file, because of utf8 code, which isn't visible in xfst), does it mean that the first script is not a correct one? Which of this two scripts is better?

Thank you in advance,

Irina L