[Corpora-List] Further vacancy at ARG:Dundee

Alon Lischinsky alischinsky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:06:47 UTC 2013

(with apologies for cross-posting)

There's just one week to go until the deadline for applications for a
second permanent (i.e. tenured) academic position with reduced
teaching load at lecturer, reader, or, in exceptional cases,
professorial level. We are looking for outstanding researchers in
computational linguistics, artificial intelligence, logic, philosophy
of argument or related areas.

The position is supported by the 'Dundee Fellows' scheme and is to be
held in the Argumentation Research Group at the University of Dundee.
We are particularly keen to expand the expertise of the group to cover
linguistic, formal, rhetorical or legal facets of discourse, argument,
debate and reasoning.

Pay is in the range GBP37,012 - GBP52,706, the deadline for
applications is 23 January 2013, and more details are online at
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/dundeefellows/

There's more about the Argumentation Research Group and the position
at www.arg.dundee.ac.uk. To discuss the positions, find out more about
the group, or discuss support for relocation to Scotland, please
contact Prof. Chris Reed who leads the group -- by email to
c.a.reed at dundee.ac.uk or by phone on +44 1382 385597.