[Corpora-List] (no subject)

Eirini LS eirini_ls at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 14:57:11 UTC 2013

I mean that I have two different scripts for the same word (e.g. two scripts for "cat") written by different people. The first script generates 358 words (and only 107 words are correct), and the second script generates 497 words (and 471 words are correct). Can I say that the result of the first script is worse or not?
Once again sorry for bothering.

Irina L