[Corpora-List] Final reminder: 2 open PhD positions in computational linguistics at Uppsala University

Joerg Tiedemann jorg.tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se
Thu Jan 17 22:51:19 UTC 2013

This is a final reminder about the 2 PhD positions in computational
linguistics at Uppsala University announce at:
http://www.uu.se/jobb/phd-students/annonsvisning?languageId=1&tarContentId=222147

It is also still possible to apply for our international Master
Program in Language Technology for this fall:
http://www.uu.se/en/education/master/selma/program/?pKod=HSP2M&lasar=13/14