[Corpora-List] (no subject)

fatima zuhra fateeshah at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 10:16:36 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have developed a morphological analyzer. For this, I divided the corpus in two parts: training and testing. From training part, I collected stems and rules. I used the same Xerox tools i.e. lexc and xfst. After the development of the analyzer, I collected test words from the testing part and listed their correct analyses. Then I provided these test words to the system and observed the output in comparison with the listed analyses.

Regards.