[Corpora-List] Invitation to the conference SLOVKO 2013

SLOVKO slovko at korpus.juls.savba.sk
Fri Jan 18 17:00:30 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to invite you to the international conference SLOVKO 2013 that will be held on 13 - 15 November 2013 at Medium Hotel in Bratislava, Slovakia. The conference is aimed at presenting natural language processing, grammar, lexicographical and terminological corpus-based or corpus driven research, e-learning, machine translation, tools for linguistic text analysis, parallel corpora, tools for linguistic text analysis, computational lexicography and terminography, creation and use of language resources, linguistic databases and networks, spoken corpora, speech analysis and synthesis.

Further information can be found in the paper attached or the website http://korpus.sk/~slovko.

We are looking forward to seeing you. We are looking forward to seeing you.

Adriana Zakova
Katarina Gajdosova
Maria Majirosova
(Organizing Committee)