[Corpora-List] Web interfaces for Brown+ corpora

Xu Jiajin ustcxujj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:16:51 UTC 2013

Dear Prof. Davies,

We set up a CQPweb site (http://124.193.83.252/cqp/) at Beijing Foreign
Studies University and mounted our 2009 Brown family corpora, Crown and
CLOB to the site.
Users could use ID: test and password: test to access the Brown family
corpora there.

FYI.

Best,
Jiajin XU
Ph.D., associate professor
National Research Centre for Foreign Language Education
Beijing Foreign Studies University
Beijing 100089
China
xujiajin at bfsu.edu.cn