[Corpora-List] World=?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_?=Biggest Computer Conference WORLDCOMP is Cancelled

Sérgio Matos aleixomatos at ua.pt
Wed Jan 30 17:31:50 UTC 2013

Apologies for spamming, but I had to add to Kevin's well pointed fact. One of such comments actually reads:

I strongly agree with the comment above. How can anyone give any credibility whatsoever to anonymous lies posted and sent on the Internet? Anyone can post or send any lie on the Internet without editorial scrutiny.

?!

--
Sérgio Matos
IEETA