[Corpora-List] Extended Deadline: Third International Workshop on Systems and Frameworks for Computational Morphology (SFCM 2013)

Michael Piotrowski mxp at cl.uzh.ch
Tue Mar 12 22:06:50 UTC 2013

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.

Final Call for Papers — Extended Submission Deadline

The Third International Workshop on Systems and Frameworks
for Computational Morphology (SFCM 2013)

http://sfcm.eu/sfcm2013/

Workshop date: September 6, 2013

Location: Humboldt-Universität, Berlin, Germany

*
* EXTENDED SUBMISSION DEADLINE
* New deadline for submissions is: March 22, 2013 (24:00 hours CET)

*Extended Deadline*

Due to several requests, we have decided to extend the deadline for
submissions until Friday, March 22, 2013 (24:00 hours CET).

Please upload an abstract with a preliminary title by March 20 to help
us with planning and to ensure a timely start of the review process.

We look forward to receiving your submissions.

*Submissions*

We invite researchers to submit full papers of up to 20 pages
(including references) or short papers of up to 10 pages.  Long papers
constitute an excellent opportunity to publish citable, in-depth
descriptions of systems and frameworks.  Submissions must be in
English.  Reviewing of papers will be double-blind by the members of
the program committee, and all submissions will receive several
independent reviews.  Papers submitted at review stage must not
contain the authors' names, affiliations, or any information that may
disclose the authors' identity.

Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their research
at the workshop as talk or as a poster.  Accepted papers will be
published in the proceedings of the workshop.

The papers must use the Springer-Verlag LNCS format.  We recommend to
use the LaTeX2e class.  Please strictly follow the LNCS guidelines.
Papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format.  For paper
submissions we use EasyChair, see

  http://www.sfcm.eu/sfcm2013/?Submissions

Please help us assigning your paper to the best qualified reviewers by
including the language(s) discussed in your paper with the keywords in
the “Keywords” field of the submission form.

*The Workshop*

The Workshop on Systems and Frameworks for Computational Morphology
(SFCM) aims to bring together researchers and developers in the area
of computational morphology.  The focus of SFCM are actual, working
systems and frameworks based on linguistic principles and providing
linguistically motivated analyses and/or generation on the basis of
linguistic categories.

For further information, please visit http://sfcm.eu/sfcm2013/

*Workshop Contact Address*

info at sfcm.eu

--
Dr.-Ing. Michael Piotrowski, M.A. <mxp at cl.uzh.ch>
Institute of Computational Linguistics, University of Zurich