[Corpora-List] Job opening - Automatic Language Processing German Language

Berkling, Prof. Kay Margarethe Berkling at dhbw-karlsruhe.de
Wed Mar 13 16:28:53 UTC 2013

This is an announcement for a position in the

Computer Science Department at the Cooperative State University in Karlsruhe, Germany, for a

Ph.D. Research Assistant or Post-Doctoral Researcher
in the field of Automatic Language Processing for Education

Description
Starting as soon as possible, we are seeking an experienced and motivated person to join our team of researchers from the above mentioned institutes. The ideal candidate will have knowledge in computational linguistics and algorithm design. Responsibilities include the use and improvement of research tools to update and optimize algorithms applied to diagnostics in children’s (German) writing using speech recognition and speech synthesis tools. For further details of this work, please refer to publications at SLaTE 2011, Interspeech 2011, and WOCCI 2012 by authors Berkling, Stüker, and Fay. Joint and collaborative research between the partners will be very close, offering exposure to each research lab.

More information can be found at: http://www.dhbw-karlsruhe.de/allgemein/stellenangebote/sonstige-mitarbeiter/

Please contact berkling at dhbw-karlsruhe.de if you are interested.