[Corpora-List] Job Opening: Post-doc position in Corpus Linguistics

Tristan Miller miller at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue May 7 07:42:49 UTC 2013

Greetings.

On 06/05/13 09:57 PM, Eric Atwell wrote:
> I read the first two lines of your advert:
>
>  ... The newly-established University Research Priority Program (URPP)
> on Language and Space at the University of Zurich ...
>
> and I thought you shared my interest in linguistics for space travel!

Looks like a case of attachment ambiguity.  Perhaps the two subjects of
study are in fact "language" and "space at the University of Zurich" --
that is, this a multidisciplinary program in linguistics and interior
architecture. ;)

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Miller, Doctoral Researcher
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP-TUDA)