[Corpora-List] CLEFeHealth2013 - CFP to Student Mentoring forum

Hans Moen hansmoe at idi.ntnu.no
Thu May 16 14:26:24 UTC 2013

ShARe/CLEF eHealth Evaluation Lab
First call for Extended Abstracts/Short Papers: Student mentoring forum

We invite submissions for students to the *Student Mentoring forum* to be held at the evaluation lab at the CLEF conference in Valencia, Spain, September 23-26 2013.

This track is aimed at graduate students who would like to present and get feedback on work related to the ShARe/CLEF eHealth tracks or other related, ongoing research, such as:

a) evaluation of mono- and multilingual methods, applications and resources for eHealth document analysis;
b) development of statistical and user-feedback based evaluation protocols, settings, methods and measures for cross-language evaluation of methods, applications, and resources for eHealth document analysis.

Work in progress and/or tentative research plans in these research areas are also welcomed.

Each submission will be reviewed by at least two senior researchers in the program committee. We will do our best to accommodate all submissions from students with a paid registration.

Each accepted paper will be assigned 5-15 minute presentation followed by mentors' feedback, questions & answers session of students and senior academics.
Accepted papers will be published on the workshop webpage.

Submission format:
Instructions to authors are found here: http://www.clef2013.org/index.php?page=Pages/instructions_for_authors.html

* CLEF conference template for extended abstracts: max 2 pages, .doc format using the template for writing 'Extended Abstract' found in the link above.
* Submissions are to be uploaded in EasyChair under the 'Mentoring Track'.

For more information about CLEFeHealth 2013, see: http://www.nicta.com.au/business/health/events/clefehealth_2013/linkages3/?a=37083

Important dates:

Submission deadline: 15 June
Notification of acceptance: 1 July