[Corpora-List] MI for more than 2 items

Gerlof Bouma gerlof.bouma at svenska.gu.se
Fri May 17 21:55:26 UTC 2013

Hello Mike,

Perhaps the following paper is of interest:

Tim Van de Cruys. Two Multivariate Generalizations of Pointwise Mutual Information.<http://www.timvandecruys.be/media/papers/VandeCruys2011Two.pdf> Proceedings of the ACL workshop Distributional Semantic and Compositionality (DISCO), pages 16–20, Portland, Oregon, USA.

Best,

Gerlof