[Corpora-List] Postgraduate student internships

Cara Greene cgreene at computing.dcu.ie
Thu May 23 14:23:01 UTC 2013

Apologies for cross posting.
Please forward to interested parties.

At the Centre for Next Generation Localisation (CNGL) in Dublin,
Ireland, we have a number of internships available covering a wide range
of topics in Natural Language Processing and Machine Translation based
at our Dublin City University site.  The internships are available for
both basic research and more applied research projects (including
development-focused work).

Candidates are required to be registered as MSc or PhD students (by
research) in their home universities while carrying out their internship
in Dublin and need to provide written confirmation of this from their
home institute. Please find the internship advertisement attached.

Details of a number of specific internships can be found at:
http://www.cngl.ie/outreach/graduate-programme/postgradinternships/

Closing date: 31st May 2013

For any informal enquiries please contact:
CNGL Education and Outreach

Dr. Cara Greene, CNGL, DCU
Phone: +353 (0)1 7006704
E-mail: cgreene (AT) computing.dcu.ie

Web: http://www.cngl.ie

Application Procedure:

For formal applications, please download an application form from the
link below and send it to cgreene (AT) computing.dcu.ie by Friday 31st
May 2013.
http://www.cngl.ie/outreach/graduate-programme/postgradinternships/

Thank you,
Cara