[Corpora-List] Dictionary network analysis

Robert Parks rqparks at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 18:11:15 UTC 2013

Greetings:
I'm looking for pointers to research on dictionaries as semantic
networks. In particular, I'm interested in applying the pagerank
algorithm to the dictionary. I want to find the central words (words
used in definitions of important words), and central concepts (words
that have important words as synonyms or similars).  Would anyone be
able to point me toward relevant research? I'm also interested in
collaborating with someone familiar with network analysis.
Thanks,
Bob Parks
--
*  The best dictionary and integrated theNsaurus on the web:
http://www.wordsmyth.net