[Corpora-List] Message to all the list members

Nina S Szymor nsszymor1 at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 10:40:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am currently in the 1st year of my PhD studies at the University of
Sheffield under the supervision of Dr Dagmar Divjak. I am looking into
semantic differences between original and translated Polish and for that
purpose I am looking for parallel corpora of texts translated from English
into Polish and from Russian into Polish. I came across such corpora as
OPUS, Pelcra, ParaSol, InterCorp, ASPAC, and the EU translation memories,
but wondered whether any other corpora are available that I am not aware
of.

I will be very grateful for any advice and information.

Best wishes,

Nina Szymor
PhD Russian Studies
University of Sheffield